Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Lemony Yellow!



Today I have a super fun card to share featuring Hole Foods by The Project Bin!  

This is a fun "builder" stamp.  First I stamped the donut, then I inked up the glaze in lemon yellow.  A sprinkle stamp is included with the set but I chose to add enamel dot sprinkles this time.


I have staged my card with this very special tea set.  My sister gave this to me for my 9th birthday.  Somehow I managed to hang onto this treasure through countless childhood moves including one where we had to leave all of our possessions behind!  I can't remember if I packed it with my clothes or what but this little tea set and a doll I was given when I was 5 years old were all that made it to adulthood with me!

This week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers is (Michelerey) and I chose THIS sunny card to inspire my design!

Now here's a look at the yummy Hole Foods stamp set!


4 comments:

  1. Angie - what a cute card - the lemon yellow and iced dots look great. The little tea set is adorable - what a wonderful treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this saying: Abs are great but have you tried a donut? What a fabulous doughnut card. I want to take a bite out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful, cheery card Angie - that tea set must be very special - and good on you for managing to save it all that time and under such circumstances.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! What a treasure for you. I'm happy for you that you were able to save it.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...