Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Musings and a Sketch


It's Sketch challenge day at Splitcoaststampers today!  
Carey is our designer of SC671 this week.  It's a super cool sketch which made me think of the galaxy technique I have been experimenting with lately.

I rescued this card from the trash after my first design idea looked awful.  A friend I have made through an online game encouraged me so much that I looked at the card with fresh eyes.  I kept the galaxy sky but die cut a fresh moon, and in place of a stamped image, I added Stormy Cat.  I think she is pondering a season of joy instead of a season of hustle and bustle!


Share joy, say something encouraging to someone you encounter today!!!

*** Sentiment is from grab bag prize I received from Unity Stamp Co




6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! That galaxy sky is super wonderful. That cat is definitely pondering joy and serenity instead of the usual cat mayhem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet that you friend convinced you to look at it through another angle! Awesome! It's positively stunning, and the cat is an amazing contrast ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are having so much fun with your galaxy playings. I am going to start calling you, ANJELLIKA the one who creates beauty. :) LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - love the sky - super card - never should have gone anywhere near the bin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Angie, this is GORGEOUS! Your galaxy sky is amazing, and I'm so glad you rescued it from the trash. And what a cute "Stormy the Cat" you've added. Yes, definitely pondering the peace rather than the hustle and bustle. Let's keep reminding ourselves about that! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning card. I love that background and the little kitty considering the things.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...