Saturday, September 30, 2017

Change Can Be Beautiful


Happy Weekend!  It's a beautiful day here today and my daughter and me are off to volunteer for a wonderful program called Rise Against Hunger but before we head off I want to share a fun project with you!

I stamped the fabulous New Leaf stamp set from The Project Bin with the chalkboard technique for this fun 3D project.

I love that there is a little leaf in this stamp set that can be added to any of the sentiments!  

I am also playing along with this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, FS556 - Jeannie {aka Lv2grdn}I love seeing Jeannie's pretty cards in the galleries each week!  Congrats, Jeannie!


Have a beautiful day and remember the change you might not be looking forward to just might be a beautiful thing!!!




2 comments:

  1. Great sentiment, fun little card. Hope you have had a good day. Also hope Elisabeth is much improved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Angie - love the easel shape and the chalk board technique is perfect for it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...