Thursday, July 6, 2017

The 6th of July!

Hello, friends!  Happy 6th of July!  

When I saw this sweet stamp, America I Love from Red Rubber Designs, I couldn't wait to ink it up and use it for the 4th of July.


My coloring is a little bit different from a traditional 4th of July card you can check out the full card on the Red Rubber Designs Blog!



I hope you will stop by the Red Rubber Designs store and take a look at the wide variety of high-quality red rubber stamps!

Today's Feature:


Thanks for stopping by!
Ang



No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...