Saturday, July 1, 2017

Joyful Song

Hello, friends! Happy Weekend to you!  

Today I have a little Christmas in July to share with you!  Gulp, yes it really is July already and that means as creators of pretty things we have to get started on our holiday cards and gifts!  The Project Bin is here to help us get a head start on our projects with a  brand new Christmas stamp set and I get to share it with you today.


The font and design on the sentiments in Joyful Song are such fun!


Two of the sentiments work beautifully for the inside of the card.


For the inside of the card, I also used one of the images included in the set.  Isn't that a sweet silhouette?


My sketch today is SC651 from Splitcoaststampers.


I hope you enjoyed a little Christmas inspiration today!

Save the Date!  


4 comments:

  1. Love the card inside and out. What a great little set for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is this Angela - love the music background, and the wonderful inside you have created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Angie! Such bold and contrasting colors - so unique for a christmas card. Just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...