Saturday, July 29, 2017

Fall is on its way....

Oh my, can you believe it's almost August?  School starts here next week and for me, that signals an end to summer.  It's time to think Fall projects and The Project Bin has a brand new stamp set to inspire!! Creepy Halloween is a hoot and it's available in the store now!


This stamp set makes me laugh.  Every year we have large yellow spiders that spin the most interesting webs right at our front door or across our yard between trees and every year I say, "Well, we don't have to decorate for Fall, nature has done it for us!"

There is just something special about The Project Bin stamps, they look fabulous with multiple layers but are also very striking on Clean and Simple cards such as this.  I was eager to play with the new Creepy Halloween stamp set but I had very little time this week as our daughter is performing in Hairspray presented by S.T.A.R!  It's been a very exciting summer full of rehearsals culminating in three fun nights of musical performance!  It's been great fun but this mom has been on the run a great deal and a CAS card was just what I needed.  I used a wonky shape for the sentiment and placed a piece of cheese cloth behind the sentiment to give the idea of a spider web.  I drew a line for the spider and he is all set to decorate someone's home!!!  


I hope you have a lovely weekend and if you are on a countdown to school days enjoy those last few moments, I know I will!!!!

This week's Featured Stamper at SCS is Angelnorth - Joanne Allison. She has an amazing gallery!!


3 comments:

  1. this card is hilarious, even if you don't like spiders!! Super cute and I would never have guessed it was so easy!! Great card, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Angela - I don't 'do' halloween, and it is not really celebrated much here in New Zealand, but I must admit this gave me a smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean about spiders decorating your home naturally for Halloween. What I don't like is walking into one without seeing it first - AACK! LOL Cute card, so clever for an early Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...