Thursday, November 17, 2016

Red Rubber Designs - Glorious Holiday


Hello, everyone!  It's my turn to post my creation on Red Rubber Designs Blog today so I hope you will head on over and check out what I created!

Today's feature is the "Glorious Holiday" stamp set which can be purchased as an unmounted red rubber stamp set or a cling mount red rubber stamp set.

Have you begun your holiday/winter projects yet?  If so leave me a comment and let me know which project has been your favorite to work on  and if not I would love to hear if you have a date set to begin! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I love love love this creation with the wisps of color in the background and the tilted layer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Angie - love your colours and the general layout of the card.
    I have yet to start my Christmas cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working on holiday cards on and off all year. I need to take stock of what I have. I need to mail mine early this year so I can be sure to alert everyone of our change of address. Off to check out your project.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...