Thursday, November 3, 2016

Christmas Light


Hello, all!!  
It's my turn to post my creation on Red Rubber Designs Blog!

 I am once again featuring an image from the 
but with a very different look.  Instead of coloring with Copic markers I watercolored the image and background.  I also added fun tactile elements such as glossy accents, gems and glitter.  I love running my hands over that stuff!!

This week I used both stamps included in the Faith Hope Love cling mount set so now I hope you will head on over to the 
 Red Rubber Designs Blog and check out  my card!

Today's Features:



2 comments:

  1. Your card is very lovely with all those swirlies and dots and the gentle water coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Angie - love all the glitter and sparkle :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...