Thursday, October 20, 2016

Mother and Child



Hello, friends, today I am sharing a Christmas card on Red Rubber Designs blog. I hope you will head on over and take a look at my first Christmas card of 2016!  Yikes, I better get busy  or I will have to buy Christmas cards this year, I shudder at the thought!!!

Today I am featuring the sweet Madonna and Child image included in the  Christmas Season Cling Mount stamp set from Red Rubber Designs.  

I am also featuring the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from
Faith, Hope Love Cling Mount Rubber stamp as it paired beautifully with the image.

Today's Features:




3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Store bought cards! What an abomination! Although I can relate if you don't get them done in time you don't want to ignore people. My problem is.... getting cards into the mail! EEK! I just cannot do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! You did an awesome job on this. Great colors, great shading! I'm always impressed with your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Angie - the image and script are wonderful together, and the soft background you have used is perfect for this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...