Monday, January 26, 2015

PPRS Monday Inspiration - Pet Sympathy

Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing a bit of Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday Inspiration.

I chose GG0196 A Loyal Companion, for  my focal point and used SCS QFTD246 challenge for design inspiration.  The challenge is to use ovals so I die cut two ovals from  PPRS-D042 Scallop Oval Nesting Die set.  


To finish off my card I added a little tag using a circle die cut and a hole punch.  I stamped the paw print and added some ribbons.

Thanks so much for looking and don't forget to stop by PPRS Blog to see what my teammates created this week!







7 comments:

  1. Pretty card - hope you don't need it too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really cute with the little paw medallion and then that sweet DP which looks like a final resting place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... beautiful card, sad reason to have to need one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, sooo beautiful for someone who's lost their special friend, hey!! Love it, Angie!!

    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Angie. This is perfect for someone who has lost a treasured pet! Love the paw print. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do love how you added the paw print on this one Angie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sympathy card Angie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...