Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WOYWW #264

Hiya!  It's Wednesday once again and time for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday brought to us by Julia at Stamping Ground!  Each week Julia sends us around the world  via the ever faithful Mister Linky for peeks inside one another's work spaces!  I can't wait to see what's on your work desk this week!

We are home from our trip to IN, Oh what fun that was.  I am ready to go back now!  :)  My mojo decided to stay in IN and left me feeling rather awkward at my work desk yesterday.  Sigh.  So what's on my desk today?


A PPRS butterfly I stamped weeks ago but haven't done anything with.  
Flowers that I can't wait to use on just the right project that were gifted to me by my dear friend Petra.
New 1.00 stamps and twine awaiting inspiration.
Misc. items that didn't work out for Saturday's post.
Scraps that DID work out for Saturday's post.
My faithful notebook where I stamp my sentiments to get them straight before placing on card.
Saturday's card peeping out from underneath the notebook, care to take a guess what the challenge is going to be this week?
On the right I have plastic muffin cup packaging Just one of the many things I use to hold water for water coloring!

Next up three photos from our trip.  
My sis and I at Gaither's Family Resources for lunch and gift shopping!


After the eating and shopping we took a photo out at the Gazebo.

The dogs awaiting their treat for the day in one straight line. They cracked me up!


Well, that's it for me!  Happy WOYWW!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Lots on your desk to Ooh and Aah at!! Like that punch and the twine and the new stamps!! Thanks for stopping by my place earlier today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: I'm now following you via bloglovin to see what else you make!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on your photographs, it looks like you had a marvelous time during your trip. Your desk looks like you've been really busy too. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh you all look so happy the lined up furbabies made me smile and I think the notebook is brilliant. ( esp. if you had a wood mounted one that was crooked that you never bothered to fix it would maybe get in your head if you seen it stamped on the book pages sometimes oh yeah angle that one to the right. ;)
    kind of a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love dollar goodies like that? You are going to have lots of fun with it all. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #50

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for vacation! I love your pics! It looks like you guys had a blast. And the dogs are adorable all lined up! My mojo has been on vacation too..without me! Haha!!

    Happy WOYWW
    Amy E. #73
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angie, you all look as though you had a great time. Your desk looks like 'Desk in Waiting' just resting while you come back. The dogs look the same too, 'Dogs in Waiting', "When will she let us out?",
    "Don't ask me, soon I hope".
    Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by at mine, Angela x #43

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh lots of lovely bits to play with on your desk Angie.

    thank for passing by my desk Sue #51

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved visiting your desk Angie, you have some great stamps, beautiful flowers, and those gorgeous stones that I just want to pick up and stroke. Your family pics are lovely you all look to have had a very happy trip. The dogs are beauties too looking so attentive. Glad you paid me a visit so I could stop by your desk to say hi. Happy WOYWW to you too. Lottie #80

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awkward...yep, that's a great way to describe how being at my desk after a break feels. A bit like when you leave the dog and he's cross with you for a minute! Love the stamp set with the glasses and text, great girly stuff. Glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bits on your desk. Thanks for popping by. #82

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...