Monday, March 24, 2014

PPRS - Monday Inspiration Card Set



Happy Monday!  I have a fun card set to share with you today for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday Inspiration!

For all three cards I used one of the inchies from GG0192 Hearts Four Square and a different sentiment for each card from the CLR013D - Scalloped Circle Oval 5 - Clear Stamp Set.  This clear set has endless mix and matching possibilities.


For each card I added a butterfly from CLR023A Mini Butterflies 2 Clear Stamp and die cut them with the corresponding die PPRS-D023 Mini Butterflies .  I figured out where I wanted to place the butterflies and then I stamped the antennae which is a separate clear stamp included in the butterfly set!







Thanks for Looking and I hope you will hop on by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog to view more inspiration created by our talented Design Team!

8 comments:

  1. I adore this set of cards - really lovely. I could see smaller versions turned into note-cards and tied as a gift or even added to a little folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute. A great set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely set of cards, Angie!! The little butterflies are sooooo cute!! Love how you've placed your rhinestones and sequins. Really great!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. how pretty these turned out. i hope you post these on SCS cuz i will fave them and then have them to look at for CASE ing. luv em your ideas are all outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful set of cards. Each is similar yet so different in the different colors. However did you get the sequins over sequins? (in the blue card). I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Special cards all the way around Angie. I am particularly fond of inchies. You did a magnificent and creative trio of cards. Love all three of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection of cards Angie! Love the little flower scene and sweet butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such a cute set of cards Angie, I love the dimensions on the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...