Monday, January 13, 2014

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday Inspiration

Happy Monday!!!  I hope you enjoyed a restful weekend!  

Ok, the holidays are over BUT you know how much I love creating holiday cards.  I start right back up in January so that I can give out as many cards as my heart desires come Christmas.  No mad dash of last minute card making for me!  I even had enough to give to our sanitaion workers and mail lady this year!

 For my inspiration card today, I paired the sweet image: "Presents with Holly SM Red Rubber stamp" with the sentiment: "Gift of the Season".  The sentiment is a perfect fit for the "Flourished Oval Die" which I sponged to add a hint of drama.   I had a great time creating with these sweet stamps and die using my favorite color combo!  I will add this card to CCC14 February Challenge to use non-traditional colors as well as the challenges at the bottom of this post!  


For the inside, I kept it simple with just the black and white image in the lower corner.

TFL!

I am also entering the following challenge:
Jingle Belles - Old and New - The OLD is the Candy Button which was included in a prize pkg.  I received a couple of years ago from RRR.  I was entry 440 something!  For the NEW I used stamps that were recently given to me by PPRS!

*************************

Today my husband and I celebrate our 24th Wedding Anniversary!  I get excited every January 13th as  it means we weathered another 365 days of ups and downs and are still together!  I thought it would be fun to share this gorgeous card my FIL picked out for us.  My Mom in-law had a bad few days struggling with Meniere's Disease and couldn't leave the house so she sent Dad to do the job, and what a beautiful job he did!  My photography doesn't do it justice.  It's beautiful with an abundance of glittering gold goodness!


11 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Angie! Such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are beautiful and your presents look like a cut file. happy anniversay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pretty colors ... and the folded corner is a great touch ... so glad you joined our old & new prompt at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Angie - hope you had a good weekend and are enjoying your day. Your card is very pretty and the card you received is lovely too. I hope your MIL is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! I love the turned down corner with the little candy button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely sentiment, Angie!! I am absolutely loving the colours you have used!! Great job on starting with Xmas cards in Jan already!!
    Hope you had a lovely anniversary!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card, and i love that the inside is as lovely as the front! thanks for joining our "old & new" fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Angie, so Gorgeous!!! So loving the color of you first card :) Happy Anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary, Angie! Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Yay for you two. Love the card you got too! Now to your beautiful card: I love the colors, the turned down edge, and the fun image. Very cool to do a b/w lighter version of it inside to and to have such a great Christmas card plan. Hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...