Monday, December 2, 2013

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Inspiration Monday

Happy Monday!!!!  Can you believe it's the first Monday of December!  Yikes, where did the year go?  Today I get to share with you a bit of Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Inspiration!

I used Stocking - Clear Stamp Set and Stocking - Die Set.  It's so fun to use the PPRS die for the stocking because it cuts out the center of the dainty loop on the stocking!  I hung the stocking with a brad and popped up the little bow for a bit of dimension!  I just love that sweet bow!  




I hope you will stop by  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps blog for more fabulous Design Team Inspiration!



3 comments:

  1. So creative. Love the red square which makes the stocking stand out beautifully.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way that stocking cuts is lovely - I can see a row of those on a fireplace. Love the simple use of colour - it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the wrinkled paper underneath which gives a great POP to the image. good thinking, Angie girl. Good Thinking! i may just have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...