Saturday, March 30, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends 153 - The Letter A

Hi!   I hope you have had a great week!  It's Saturday and that means Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.  This week our projects are supposed to have an image that begins with the letter "A" or a sentiment with the letter "A".  For all the juicy details and to see what my teammates came up with please join us  HERE .

I searched through my stamp sets and I decided I wanted to use the APPLE stamp from "Lesson Learned".   I gave the apple a bit of a twist with some fun patterned paper!

I used  CAS(E) the sketch #21 for this card and changed it up just a bit.  Instead of a square I just placed the apple and stamped the sentiment below it.


This is the inside!  I like the inside so much, I think I need to CASE myself and use it as a FRONT!!!  LOL 
Thanks for looking and enjoy a wonderful weekend!

I entered this card with CAS(E) this sketch! .



The stamp sets I used are:

Lesson Learned
 For the sentiment I used "Welcome Poppies"
Welcome Poppies


Supplies used: Stamp - MFP a HC - Lesson Learned and Welcome Poppies. Paper - MFP 140lb Premium White, MME The Sweetest Thing.  Acces: MFT - Fishtail Flags, Botanical Beauty 

13 comments:

  1. Pretty inside and out. Loved the pieced apple and matching papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Angie, both inside and out! Lovely colours and elements! Happy Easter and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful papers! Such pretty colors. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great! I do love what you do to the insides of your cards! I'm trying to absorb from you but mine seems to look "busy"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your paper-pieced apple looks good as the focal point of this layout. Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean lines, great for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I know it's an apple, but my first thought was that this is one peach of a card - must be the colours! lol! Pretty and fresh! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute apple and another fantastic inside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your CTS card is beautiful!!! like it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Angie :-) the papers and layout are fabulous and I love the paper pieced apple and your decorated inside, so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that cheerful patterned apple! Great use of patterned paper. And the inside is just as good!! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angie--your cute little paper pieced apple is just perfect for this challenge! Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love this card! Inside and out! Great papers and colors, love the flags and embellished inside, love how you have three patterns, but it still looks crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...