Thursday, January 17, 2013

MFP a Heinrich Co. Bog Hop Day 3 - In My Den



   January Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Fantastic Dogs Featured January 15
No Sour Grapes Featured January 16
In My Den Featured January 17
Love, Love, Love Featured January 18

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on January 19, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday January 18,2013.


Happy New Year!!! Welcome to the first blog hop of 2013! We are so excited to share the great stamp sets we are releasing this month and the months to come. 



 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:
" OH Baby"
 

The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Not So Ugly"
 

Hi and welcome to day 3 of  the Hop!  Have you enjoyed the week so far?

 Today's feature is, "In My Den".  A great set to create a reminder to take some time to RELAX!

 I enjoy using my stamps in different ways so for this card  I stamped the globe and cut  out just the map and placed it in a "picture frame" to make wall decor.


For the inside.....I created a stack of books. The middle book in the stack has the paper pieced title  "relax" from one of the sentiment stamps from this set.



In My Den


Thanks for looking!  Don't forget to check out the rest of my teammates beautiful creations and you just might win today's stamp set just for leaving a comment!  I hope you are able to take a few minutes and relax!!!  See you tomorrow!

21 comments:

  1. This card is amazing, I love what you did with the globe, and then the books in the middle are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - very creative - lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so adorable! I love the color you used!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How brilliant to make the globe a picture. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful scene you have created with this set!!! Great ideas and a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a creative way to make a picture on the wall! o.k. time for us all to put our feet up in that comfy chair.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Love the color and your frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card--I like your wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW great card. I love how you made the globe a wall picture

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! It's so detailed and well thought out. I love that you trimmed out the globe and framed it to make it a piece of decor. The extra book brings nice balance and the chair rail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angie--this card is so cute!!!! I love how you used the globe to make that adorable picture on the wall! Very creative! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you cut out the globe and have it hanging on the wall in your den. So cute. Your cas cards is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angie,
    So adorable - we must have been thinking alike!! I like your picture on the wall much better than the picture I used!! I may have to do a rennovation on that room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! I really like how you used the globe as the "art" on the wall! So clever! Also, the inside of the card is so pretty! You have inspired me to do more with the inside of a card! It really completes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love the framed art.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous cards. Love the colors. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card, what a great idea to use the globe to decorate your den "wall". cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, that is so cool! And again, the inside is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...