Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Monday!

Good morning!!!  Due to some technical difficulties FOSTV challenge is going live tomorrow instead of today so be sure to stop by tomorrow for the challenge info and the fun Christmas project I created!

Guess what today is????  It's my birthday!!!!  I might be a year older and my kids might think I am OLD but I must say I don't feel old!!!  I feel like I am just now getting to the "good stuff"!!!!

I thought I would share this group pic of gifts sent from my sister and my mom-in law.  MIL sent me the pretty green runner that is the backdrop for my photo as well as another really cute runner and a check to spend on crafty things!!!

The dies all came from my sis.   We spent about an hour over the phone searching  Chic and savvy crafters website for things I liked.   (Shell and I don't like to pay for shipping so I knew just the site to shop at!!!!  Chic and Savvy has free shipping on their dies!!!)   I was just blown away that  Amber made me a birthday card to include in the pkg!!!!  Seriously sweet!!!  I've met such amazing people in the paper crafting world!!!


I also have a crafty pic to share.  I have a very special friend that God has allowed to journey through life with and we share the same birthdate....cool, right???  I decided to use Splitcoaststampers 200th CAS challenge to help inspire me to create Angie's card.  I also made her a post it note holder!  




Thanks for looking and don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see the Christmas project I created for FOSTV!!!!!

1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Savor Every Moment - IO April Release Hop

Hello everyone!  Impression Obsession has a fantastic April Release!  I will jump right into it but check out the hop details below! The swe...