Saturday, November 3, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends 132 - Ric Rac

Happy weekend!  I hope you had a good week and have some fun plans for the weekend!  At Speedy Fox and Friends this week our challenge is to add Ric Rac!  For all the details on the challenge you can head HERE. 

I spent the month of October working on as many HYCCT cards as possible.  For this card I used the HYCCT challenge to use 2 of everything and of course our Speedy Fox & Friends challenge to use ric rac!  I can't get enough of Mark's Finest Paper's a Heinrich Co. Butterfly stamps!!!  The butterflies used on this card are part of the new set:  "Cracked Hello" .


I spritzed the butterflies with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz to give them just a bit of a glittery look.  

Thanks for looking and I hope to see your creations linked up at Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge!

Cracked Hello
Card Recipe: Paper - Mark's Finest Paper 140 lb Premium White. Stamps - MFP a HC- Cracked Hello. Acces: - Paper Studio Fibers, Gems 



10 comments:

  1. I too love butterflies, you've done a wonderful job with your card. I love the simple elegance of your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    Lovely CAS and such pretty butterflies. The ric rac looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie--what a fabulous CAS card! Your butterflies are colored beautifully. Love the hint of glimmer! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, your card is gorgeous, I love the red and black butterflies. You did a awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. terrific card, love how the butterflies POP off the card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful Angie! Love the gorgeous butterflies and the ric rac trim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card...love the combo of Ric Rac and Butterflies. I used this Stamp Set for the next FOSTV challenge. Love the Butterfly Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those butterflies look stunning the way you colored them, and I love this CAS beautiful card! NJ!~

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...