Saturday, July 7, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends 115 - Blue and Green

It's challenge time with Speedy Fox & Friends!  This week's challenge is to make a project with blue and green.  I used watercolor paper, distress inks and a water mister to make the background for my butterfly.  I love the effect!  I heat embossed the butterfly and then sponged blue on it and popped him in the middle of the circle!  I used 2 stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co: Silly Shells and Today Tomorrow and Always.


Recipe:
Watercolor Paper
Distress inks by Tim Holtz: Broken China, Peeled Paint
Spellbinders die, Ironworks Accents
Stamp Sets: from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co:
Today Tomorrow and Always

Silly Seashells

Challenges entered:
Hotshot Craft - Distress Inks (I watercolored with distress inks)

5 comments:

  1. Angela--this is such a pretty butterfly card! I really like all the bling surrounding it! Great job with the challenge. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background was the first thing I noticed. Its great!!! I really love making backgrounds for my own cards. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and elegant. I love your BG - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Gorgeous! Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...