Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day Card- Every Day Enchantment

I have been wanting this stamp set since I first saw it last July.  I finally bought it and it's getting a work out twice for Mother's Day!!!!  My mother-in-law loves coral and aqua.  I think I met the criteria with this card!  There are tiny gemstones in the middle of the flowers that makes them sparkle but sadly I couldn't capture it with my camera.  The butterfly and the pillow are paper pieced.

 Now it's time to get this bit of paper and love into the mail!!!!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CPS 264 - sketch
 By the Cute and Girly - Spring is in the Air
SCS Try a New Technique - Paper Piecing
CPS 264

Recipe:
Paper: SU! Every Day Enchantment, Crumb Cake
Stamp: SU! Peace Within, Clear Dollar Stamp: Happy Mother's Day individual
3 gem stones

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card. I love the papers and the image. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty card. I like the 'aged/antiqued' look you have given it. Thanks for sharing it with us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...