Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Unity March challenge

So....it's high 80's here in mid march and we are still trying to hold off using the A/C.  I didn't realize how challenging making a Christmas Card in the summer months was going to be!  You would think the snowflakes on my card might cool me off...but not so much!  I made this card for my Christmas Card Challenge over at SCS but decided to double the fun using the Unity challenge as my inspiration!!!!!

Our challenge was to use a window or door opening.
I used SU Framelits Labels collection for my opening.
I made a sizzlits snowflake but it was too large so I just cut off the ends of the snowflake. If I hadn't mentioned it in my post I don't think anyone would have ever known!!!!  My banner was cut using MFT First Place Ribbon die!  I LOVE that die! 
My stamp was Unity/Ippity Pain and Pride!!!  I first saw this little guy while doing a blog hop....I couldn't wait to add him to my collection!!!!  Expression on his face.....PRICELESS!!!!
TFL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...