Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CPS - 244 Autumn Thank You

"Autumn Thank You" using CPS 244 Sketch challenge .


With Thanksgiving only a few days away,  I went through my stack to select a few family destinations and realized that I was going to be short cards for giving away to teachers!!!!  So....in the next few days....I need to create a few cards!!!!  This one is headed to middle school!!!

I just loved the design on this paper.  There was more blank space at the top so I switched up the sketch a bit to get the most from the pattern at the bottom.

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV the Crafty Stack, SU Crumb Cake
Ink: StazOn Timber Brown
Stamp: Inkadinkado Harvest Expressions










1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I need to get my soap pkg'd up for the teachers. And I have one more family card to get done and then they need to get out in the mail TODAY! Following you now...thought I was, but didn't see me listed there!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...